Friday, March 2, 2012

Challenges and Perks to and from Tsilon.ca

Challenges and Perks to and from Tsilon.ca

This section will generally be filled with pictures and screen shots for the ARG website tsilon.ca.

Which is for Canadian gamers, giving us the chance to complete trivia question and challenges for video game related merch, discounts on games and accessories  and so on....
So for my first screen shot regarding a challenge--> I beat Fry Guy from Super Mario Bros 2, with full health!!I forgot to put my G-list ID with the time stamp but it is BRAD_Respawn


Here is my next retro challenge....beat Chemical Plant Act 1 in Sonic 2 under 30seconds...

This was not a tough feat considering I played sonic 2 for years as a child and Chemical Plant was my favourite zone!!!Here is the screen shot with my incredible time, conmplete with time stamp and my G-List ID...only took me 20 tries.....













Caught a fishbones today(March7th) on a friends 3DS at work!!! Yaya!!!!

More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment