Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gears 3 you say....

....So tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.  So I am lucky enough to be invited to the Gears of War 3 Beta Preview Event!!!  So yeah, what do we know so far about Gears of War 3, well this look like a good place to start-->HERE. That is an old trailer but gives us all a good idea of what this whole crazy Gears universe is about. Fighting crazy aliens on a far of planet ravaged by endless war. Sounds exciting.

    I would just like to take this time to actually thank EPIC for doing this because when they first released Gears of War 2 the multiplayer was horribly broken. On the second day of it's release i waited 45 minutes to join an online game that only lasted about 5-7 minutes......WTF! Not only that but it took them months of tweaking and behind the scenes fixes to get the online experience up to snuff! Just look at THIS article detailing all the many fixes they had to implement only several months after the game was released.

   Now hopefully there was enough interest in the game BULLETSORM, which is EPIC's new fast paced, in your face FPS that comes with access to the GoW3 Beta to guaranty enough people online playing the damn thing! I tried the demo, it was fun but not quite fun enough for me to spend my hard earned cash on it. Especially when Mortal Kombat comes out this month as well(I can't even wait!!!OMG!!).

So with that said I will be posting about the Gears of War 3 Beta very soon.

-BRAD Out!

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna have so much fun tomorrow Brad! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete