Monday, April 4, 2011

For a friend.

I created this blog to share my passion with my friends. So it feels only right that I post something that has to do with one of my friends IRL first. In my spare time while not working for a living, I have been taking retro consoles and fixing them for my friends in hopes that one day someone will pay me lots of money to do it.  So aside from cleaning game cartridges and helping to get my friends hurting consoles back into working order, I guess i will be *pimping out* these consoles.

So to start I will be refurbishing, painting and doing a LED light mod on my Friend Mike's SNES. As you can see it is a regular old boring SNES. Same grey colour, same purple switches and lack of BLAST PROCESSING!!! But soon it will be something more.

-BRAD Out!

1 comment: